Global Business Professor’s latest Audio Interview, “Immigration and Compliance for Global Companies” features Carolina Rojas Newman. Ms. Rojas Newman is President, Global Immigration at MSI Global Talent Solutions.
In the 17-minute Audio Interview, Ms. Rojas-Newman discusses and answers these questions:
- What are the biggest immigration issues global companies face today and how have these challenges changed over the past few years? And what’s behind these changes?
- To what extent are these issues impacting the ability of companies to meet their business goals?
- How are companies successfully handling these? What are some best practices?
- What are some of the issues/challenges you see going forward? How can companies take steps to mitigate these?
- Business Travel tracking: What is this? And why is it needed?
- Growing Compliance Risks & Costs, and Duty of Care: How does it work?
- So, does tracking of business travelers to this degree infringe on their privacy in any way?
- Beyond providing tracking for the areas noted, does this have any other benefits or uses?
Audio Interview Guest
Carolina Rojas Newman
President, Global Immigration
MSI Global Talent Management
About Carolina Rojas Newman:
As president, Global Immigration, Carolina is responsible for strategic direction & management of msi’s global immigration division, including business travel. Carolina has approximately 20 years’ experience in building strong global partnerships focused on employment-based immigration processing, international expatriate assignments, business travel services and employee relations. Capabilities also include managing/coordinating teams in approximately 150 countries to facilitate immigration benefits and travel compliance for foreign national employees.
Prior to msi she held a senior roles at HRS Relocation International & SRS Immigration. She is a graduate of Instituto Universitario Antonio Jose de Sucre, & is fluent in Spanish and English.