Global Business Professor’s latest Audio Interview, “Intercultural Business Skills in Japan” features Brian Szepkouski. Mr. Szepkouski is a senior consultant at Berlitz and has been working with Berlitz for 20 years. He is also the co-author of the book “BUSINESS PASSPORT TO JAPAN” – Updated & Revised Edition.
In the 17-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Szepkouski discusses and answers these questions:
- Please describe the decision making process in corporate Japan.
- What is the salient feature to remember when doing business with Japanese clients/customers?
- Is it true about what many people say about Japanese people being so polite? How so?
- How do most Japanese people perceive themselves personally? And as a citizen of the world’s 3rd largest economy?
About Interview Guest
Mr. Brian Szepkouski
Download Berlitz information brochures below
- Language Instruction
- Virtual Classroom
- Business Communications Skills (English-language)
- Language & Cultural Consulting Services
- Cultural Consulting
About Brian Szepkouski
Brian Szepkouski a leading authority on intercultural communications, international executive development, and strategic planning for global business expansion. Capitalizing on his extensive global experience, he provides consulting and coaching to global team leaders as well as executives facing the challenges of understanding and working effectively in a new culture. Brian has a true passion for inspiring individuals and organizations to manage, leverage and profit from the changes associated with various business cycles. With his extensive experience in assessments and talent selection, Brian has partnered with organization to identify and develop high potential employees and future leaders.
Mr. Szepkouski is the co-author of the book “BUSINESS PASSPORT TO JAPAN” – Updated & Revised Edition by Stonebridge Press, Berkeley, CA.
He was also recently quoted in CEO Magazine – read here.