Global Business Professor’s latest Audio Interview “Keys to Digital Marketing Success for a Global Automotive Audience” features Chris Bowers, Managing Director of CMB Automotive Marketing Ltd., and global automotive marketing and communications expert.
In the 13-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Bowers discusses and answers these questions:
- As a global industry, many automotive companies operate across multiple countries and territories. What implications does this have for marketing teams and what should companies focus on to be able to deliver brand messages to their customers?
- How can companies ‘globalise’ their digital marketing approach and what are some of the key elements to consider?
- You mentioned that many countries use the internet in different ways. Can you expand on this for us?
- What about the technicalities of operating a global website. What should companies consider in their efforts to market on an international stage?
- We’ve covered some good basics around the internet and an approach to build good international websites. What other digital marketing channels are useful for a global approach?
About Interview Guest
Mr. Chris Bowers, Managing Director
CMB Automotive Marketing Ltd.
Phone U.S.: +1.248.817.8848
Phone UK: +44 (0) 1327.856102
About Chris Bowers
Chris is a marketing and creative professional with considerable experience in the automotive and high performance technology industries. Working in international markets, he offers a global view point, with creative thinking, on brand development and commercially focused marketing communications. He has driven successful campaigns for a wide range of automotive clients, including major global brands, where his creative, yet pragmatic approach has delivered outstanding results. Born and raised in Detroit and now living in the UK, Chris has extensive experience in US and European automotive markets.
About CMB Automotive Marketing
CMB is a marketing and creative team focused specifically on the automotive supply chain, aftermarket and high performance technology sectors. We develop strategy, deliver content and creative that connects you with your customers, builds your brand and drives new business opportunities. In short, we deliver high-performing marketing to a high-performance industry.