GlobalBusinessProfessor.com’s latest Audio Interview, “Outlook for the Brazil Automotive Industry in 2017”, features Julian G. Semple, Auto Industry Consultant of Brazil-based CARCON Automotive, and Brazilian automotive industry expert.
Audio Interview Guest
Mr. Julian G. Semple
Auto Industry Consultant
CARCON Automotive (Brazil)
About the Audio Interview
In the 11-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Semple discusses
- What happened to the Brazilian automotive industry in recent years and what is the outlook for this year
- Which OEMs did well and who did not do well
- Status of the Chinese OEMs in Brazil
- How trade is going with other countries
- What effect, if any, will the new US government have on trade with Brazil; and
- The effect of the current scenario on automotive suppliers.
About the Audio Interview Guest
Mr. Semple is a consultant and manager at CARCON Automotive in Brazil, focusing in market intelligence, forecasts, product and business strategy studies in the Brazilian and South American automotive segment. The Company’s clients include major automotive OEM’s and automotive parts and systems suppliers. CARCON Automotive is also exclusive LMC Automotive’s representative for South America. Mr. Semple developed his career in the automotive segment at Visteon and Ford focused in business strategy, cost management, manufacturing and product development in South America and North America. He has an engineering degree and MBA in business strategy.