Also available in AUDIO ONLY format
About this Seminar:
If you are a supplier entering the Russian automotive industry, this seminar is for you.
· Selecting the proper legal form: representation, LLC, joint enterprise, subsidiary enterprise, distributor
· Variety of start-ups and recruitment peculiarities
· General Director and Business Development Director – key roles in start-ups. What competence and personal qualities you should focus on searching for candidates. Risks connected with choosing not right manager.
· Building a successful team. Peculiarities of candidate selection
- Pros and cons of in-house recruitment
- Secrets of successful cooperations with recruimtnet services providers
· Finance motivation of employees on the stage of Business launch. Balance between fixed salary and bonus. Benefits
· Office location as a motivational factor to attract talents
· Outstaffing. An effective solution on the start-up stage.
· Case studies – difficulties and solutions
About the Speaker / Presenter:
Managing Director, Antal Russia
Michael Germershausen joined Antal Russia in 2003 and rose from recruitment consultant to team leader in just 2 years. In 2005 he became a Partner and headed up the Sales, Marketing & Retail Recruitment practice. In July 2007 he was promoted to Deputy Managing Director and in November 2009 to Managing Director.
Michael Germershausen attained a degree in Business Administration in 2000 having studied at universities in Berlin, Cambridge and St. Petersburg. Since then he has devoted his career to developing Eastern European markets including Russia and Kazakhstan. After stints with Energomashbank in St. Petersburg and BMW-Rolls Royce in Germany Michael joined Rolls Royce Aerospace as a Senior Buyer developing the supplier base in Eastern Europe.
Michael Germershausen was born in Germany, in addition to his mother tongue, he also speaks English and Russian fluently, as well as conversational French.
Working for Antal Russia Michael Germershausen was involved in various major retail start ups in Russia including Mediamarkt, H&M, Castorama, Carrefour, Puma and others. His market commentary is regularly sought by the media, both print and broadcast. He is a leading industry commentator.